Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2016, 03:38 PM   #3
Pops R

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37LX
State: Texas
THOR #1403
Thank you junior30 for your response. The Motor Home is a 2015 Thor Challenger and bought new in Nov 2014. So there must be a air leak as you said somewhere now causing it. We are in Florida and have had some heavy rain and wind but no signs of where it could be coming in from. It is in the middle of the roof.

It does have a Manufactures 12 year warranty and Thor has told me to go to a Dealer and have it inspected and have them call Thor.

So that is my first step. The Motor Home has been sitting in camp for the past 4 months. I will monitor it and because we are full timing will need to make arrangements to be in an area with a good Thor Dealer and see what Thor will authorize

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum