Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2016, 04:33 PM   #7
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghoticov View Post

....cut.... I have toured on buses with a band with no slides so to me, its no big deal. We came from the travel trailer that had a slide but to me, the MH feels bigger inside, even without the slide... even though both the travel trailer and MH are basically the same length.

....cut.....
The 30Q is a little bigger than we need or prefer, but in the absence of other choices we remain interested in that floorplan. And I wouldn't hesitate buying used if in good condition. We've looked at a couple but they had issues -- some owners can be rough on RVs.

I agree that that floorplan feels plenty big even without a slide. There is a lot of room to lounge up front between the front chairs, the sofa, and the extra third chair. It's very open. I also like the all-in-one bathroom (don't recall what that's called). The floorplan is a classic that's worked for many manufacturers for decades.

If I may ask, does your unit have a rear window behind the bed? It seems that through 2011 most if not all had a window above headboard, but the 2012s I've seen don't have a window in rear cap. I was wondering if it was an option.

Also, since you have two Air Conditioners and larger generator, do you have a 30-Amp or 50-Amp service? I haven't seen one with 2 ACs or 50-Amp. For camping along Gulf Coast two ACs could come in handy.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.