Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2021, 10:42 PM   #1
chunker21

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Omni XG32 GONE for good
State: Alabama
THOR #22586
Omni shower floor

Specifically the XG32 shower which is a corner type. During our look see and inspection we checked out the shower making sure we had room to move around comfortably. So the first time I used the shower for real I noticed the shower floor seemed soft and a bit spongy. Of course during a real shower I was bare everything including feet. That's something I'll have to admit I didn't do previously. Shoes on it feels "normal", barefoot sort of soft. Is this normal or something to be concerned about?. There is an access panel along the front curved surface which would give access to the drain area underneath but I haven't removed it yet. With 3 back surgeries and 2 knees I'm not anxious to crawl around and have to get back up. I will but thought I'd check here first.
2012 PT Crusader 355BHQ
chunker21 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum