Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2016, 06:10 PM   #16
ghoticov

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #3870
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocMike View Post
I have posted negative comments during my headach wiht Harris Batteries, WFCO vs Harris Batteries and Thor's refusal to warranty the 5 month old batteries. Also problems with QC on the transmission cable vs exhaust system were very negatively addressed on this Forum. Not to mention "canabalized" units by others.

Now I have also posted positive notes regarding things being repaired, replaced and taken care of.

I have not seen any of my postings - positive or negative- being edited. I don't see Thor having influence or even much of a corporate presence on this Forum.

I appreciate the exchange that goes on here: the good, the bad and the ugly.

Doc
Thanks for the response. I agree, that's what this type of forum is about... the exchange of info, whether it's good or bad.

It's good to see that the PM I got was not necessarily true. Maybe that user just had a horrible experience, that doesn't mean Thor is terrible.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.