Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: New to forum
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2021, 02:11 PM   #5
Pete'sMH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Forest River Forester 235
State: Indiana
THOR #6826
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguy4963 View Post
was thinking the same thing but haven't found anything yet even if someone had or has one so i might get the spec's i know nothing about it and thanks for the information

Most RVs never had very useful manuals to begin with. I suggest you switch your focus to generic web searches. E.g. if you want to know about checking your brakes (or wheel bearings or roof sealing or toilet function or anything else on your machine) just look for that particular topic. You’ll find more info - and more useful info - than you need. Very (very!) little on an RV is unit specific and not much has changed in many years on the basics. Enjoy the journey!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum