Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 12:50 AM   #23
Wiley1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Elite 23H
State: Virginia
THOR #19277
Quote:
Originally Posted by atreis View Post
This thread is silly. To have "top tier gasoline" you have to have gasoline that is not top tier. So, where is that list, and what makes their gas different?

As for WaWa not being on the "top tier" list, I'd guess whoever edited that (IMO, bogus) entry isn't on the east coast and hasn't heard of WaWa... or had Tasty Kakes that were fresh ...
For the first part, you are correct. If the name of your gas station does not appear on the Top Tier list, then it is NON-Top-Tier. Simple.

For your second comment, I'm still trying to figure out what it means. Yes, I am on the East Coast. Yes, I love Wawa. I go there for sandwiches. Yes, I wish they were on the Top Tier list, but they are not. So, no, I do not buy gas there anymore. And, no, I don't eat Tasty Kakes, fresh or otherwise. but, I've eaten Utz potato chips right from the oven when they were still warm at the PA factory. Does that count?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum