Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 08:55 PM   #28
bkstober

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Virginia
THOR #6741
Loose side mirror

Fine, I am just trying to help folks who will never be able to free the swing arm since its frozen in. My Thor Tuscany XTE is a 2016 and has seen camping in all lower 48 states. That plastic cowling as far as I can tell is nothing more than decorative. But even if cut the way I had, it can be replaced with perhaps some epoxy. Will of course have two seams where the cuts were made. I have posted most of the many repairs I have made on my FB account and some of the RV repair groups on FB. Ignoring FB will cause you to miss much good and useful information on RVing, just my opinion, take care.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum