Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 04:41 AM   #3
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachSteve View Post
The Thor 24 hour support line...I believe that means it takes them 24 hours to answer....

I called them because a few hours ago, our coach started making a clicking sound. Finally traced it to the furnace under the jack bed. If I turned the furnace on, it starts blowing air, but doesn't light. If I turn it off again, it continues to blow air for a couple minutes, but once the fan shuts off, the clicking returns. It sounds very much like a piezo lighter.

Any ideas what might have caused this and how to stop it? We're south of Rapid City, SD and it was 96 earlier today before a thunderstorm moved in. We closed the slides (forecast was 60 mph winds) and sometime during the rain we first noticed it.

Concerned the furnace will burn out the igniter.

Thor is no help. About ready to try to lemon law this thing after 2 months of ownership...the punch list is over 24 items long...including the glue tape that holds the facia panel on the underneath storage door just aft of the entry released the front edge two weeks ago after we had driven only 1000 miles and bent back the panel, permanently damaging it. Thor has already ordered a replacement but who knows when it will come in.
And what did the dealer say when you took it in for warranty work and problem verification?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum