Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Gray water odor
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2021, 06:13 PM   #28
Pete'sMH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Forest River Forester 235
State: Indiana
THOR #6826
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpd View Post
Okay...this isn't the same but it's driving me crazy...the bathroom ALWAYS smells like urine to me. I can clean it top to bottom, walk out and back in and there it is! I've completely emptied and cleaned...help?!?

Check the air admittance valve under the sink. It’s a (usually) black cap-like thing up high near the countertop. If your smell is worse under the sink you can see if temporarily placing a plastic bag secured with a rubber band over the valve eliminates the odor. If so the valve simply screws off and can be replaced inexpensively at a big box store. Other thing to check is your shower drain. If you don’t use your shower often the trap can go dry. Try pouring a couple of cups of water down the drain and see if that helps. Good luck

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum