Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2021, 08:11 PM   #12
Bill Johnson

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Ace 33.1
State: Illinois
THOR #20274
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmmartin64 View Post
i would like to thank everyone who tried to help. rv dealer can't get to it for a month. thor techs are of no help. the electronics in this rig have always been a problem. connectors where wires are short wires pullout. other areas excess wiring all wrapped up. decided to install a rocker switch at the door to work my steps. my decision is not only based on my current situation but from all of the complaints about the steps coming out while driving.
but from all of the complaints about the steps coming out while driving. How can they say they have never heard of this before? I had a car dealer once that had to replace the engine cradle on both of my cars under warranty. I was in there for new tires, they were less money than other places. A person in front of me was complaining about his engine cradle and after he left I asked the service writer if they have problems with the engine cradle and he said it's the first one I've heard of and I said you just replaced both of mine and it's all over the internet why did you lie to the customer? He turned red and didn't know what to say. Every manufacture says they have never heard of the problems

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.