Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2021, 02:30 AM   #19
mikeage

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 28Z
State: California
THOR #15361
Quote:
Originally Posted by petefoss View Post
On my 31W I think you have to pull the full wall slide to get the fridge out. Windshield is too small plus seats in the way. Yikes

My fridge specs at 160 pounds, too much for me and anyone I know to handle. Time to build a box.
You just got me thinking to see if fridge would be able to be removed from my coach (35SB).
I just measured the fridge depth (not including the doors), and it is about 3/4” too big to fit through the coach door frame! It will fit through the big window above the dinette, so could push it through there. A big PITA, but not as much trouble as removing the wall slide or windshield.
Hopefully will never need to test this, knock on wood.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum