Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2021, 02:27 PM   #5
Beau388

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
THOR #6411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman1430 View Post
New RV’er here…
We took our “new to us” Axis 24.1 in to Camping World for a few repairs. One of the repairs is to replace the awning fabric. It’s bee there over 6 weeks! They keep telling me the part is backordered. I get that. I work in an industry that is experiencing shipping delays and production issues. They can’t seem to get an accurate ETA from the supplier? I’m also learning the frustrations of dealing with RV mechanics/techs. Ugh!

Can someone please help identify the size/width awning fabric I need for a 2015 Thor Axis 24.1? If you’ve replaced the fabric and have a part number that would be amazing! Ours is being held hostage by the Camping World folks. I can’t imagine that there is only one supplier of awning fabric. I am tempted to start doing their job for them.

This forum is AMAZING! So much knowledge and information being shared.
Thor MC puts a list of all accessories and options on the inside of bedroom closet door. This list includes the serial number and manufacturers. Most of the class A gas coaches use Carefree of Colorado Latitude patio awnings (my coach does). The class C usually use Dometic and LCI patio awnings
Beau388 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.