Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2021, 08:20 PM   #12
ScottA

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Ontario
THOR #22433
Rear Break Light Issues

I finally have a solution to intermitent break lights and turn signal issue in my 2021 Ace 27.2.

Little background at different settings for the coaches head light switch would affect the rear break lights and signal lights. Ford dealer reset all the wire connections and replaced some switch components, still no solution.

I discuvered this spring when reinstalling the TV; only coax was installed when doing this there was sparkiing between the plate on the wall and tv. I traced it back to the wineguard swith and discuvered the polarity on the switch was reversed resulting in sending a charge throught the coax to the tv's. I switched the wires, wineguard works and no sparking.

Now like majic the rear lights and turn signals work!

I believe this is likely a one off but I hope it helps others. I had 10 trips into the dealers to solve this issue

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.