Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2021, 10:31 AM   #3
Bob Nodine

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Quantum JM31
State: Tennessee
THOR #21926
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jertun View Post
Is anyone else not getting call backs from Thor customer service when you call and get asked to leave your number for a call back and never get a call back?

I've left my number 2 to 3 times in the last 2 weeks and so far no call back.
They are slammed and some are on vacation for the 4th of July. I have had contact with Thor warranty several times with different issues in the past three weeks and have gotten good response and items shipped to me. I never call because I know they will not answer the phone and I will be in a que 50 miles long. I always contact them via email and send them photos and windy dissertation's on what the problem is. Sometimes it takes a day or two to get a reply but they do respond. They recently sent me an LED strip light, an adapter cable for the Andriod Auto, and emailed me all the PDF files for our model because they were not on the Owner site. We are currently working with them on a problem with our leveling jacks and got two emails yesterday. Since today is Friday on a holiday weekend I would not expect a response but you never know.
Bob Nodine is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum