Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2021, 01:56 PM   #5
DavidEM

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Connecticut
THOR #20289
I have been dealing with Thor technical and warranty support off and on for the six months I have owned our new Axis. I only left one call back and got a return surprisingly a week later. Other contacts have been by email and response typically takes a day or two.

My current problem is getting parts for the tubular supports for the sofa table as well as the oval table between the two cockpit seats. They were not delivered with my coach. It has been difficult to get across what I need, but my last email yesterday with pics of the parts I did get from Thor (not complete) and pics of the table hopefully will get something going. The incomplete parts I received a few days ago took three months to arrive after I notified Thor warranty support. So maybe in another three months I will be done.

David

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum