Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2021, 01:01 PM   #2
javelin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 ACE 30.1
State: Alberta
THOR #2631
Well I am not sure if your coach set up is like mine, but just in case it might be similar, I did a short word doc write up a few years ago when i removed my valence and mini blind over the kitchen sink. The picture attached shows one side of two sets of brackets used over the window. The metal brackets are for the valence and the plastic clips are for the mini blind. The write up may not be very clear and it is hard to see the plastic clip, but that's all I have. I have not had to change the strings on the mini blind though, but if you do remove the valence I think it will be easier to see how best to then remove the mini blinds. Also you may be able to find a manufacturer's sticker on the mini blinds and if so, many blind retailers on line provide instructions on their web sites on how to install/remove/repair the various blinds they sell (the manufacturer may as well). Hope it helps you out (or someone else).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Valence and Blind Support One Side Shown.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	106.5 KB
ID:	31844  
Attached Files
File Type: doc Kitchen Window remove valence and venetian blinds.doc (13.5 KB, 37 views)

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum