Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2021, 01:24 PM   #3
javelin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 ACE 30.1
State: Alberta
THOR #2631
I don’t know your coach details, but my first quick read through your write up sounded like the 12vdc fuse (converter/end of the bed fuse panel) for the driver side house lights/loads is blown......but you say there are no blown fuses. The second read through you said bedroom light and usb ports don’t work; then later you said the bedroom light works? Maybe ceiling versus dresser? If the fuses are all good in the panel then possibly a bad connection/common ground wire broken somewhere in that specific feeder wire or a loose wire loom connector. Check the physical connection of the wires under screws (both ground and hot) on the fuse panel for the specific driver side fuse, for those failed loads. Maybe a wire was nicked during install that has now broken close to its mounting screw on the fuse panel and it broke off just from travel vibration. If nothing is obvious, I would contact Thor tech support and ask them for specific schematics for your DC wiring/connector locations and they also may be able to suggest where to specifically look for likely main connection points on the feeder for those DC loads that have failed. Good luck.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum