Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2016, 12:40 PM   #3
pjciii

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: thor 22FE
State: Georgia
THOR #3371
the DW and I purchased a 2016 22fe in end of November last year. in February I replaced the 6 gallon Atwood water heater with a Truma Aqua Go instant hot water heater. bottom line is LOVE IT.! the installation has to be done by an authorized dealer. it was 1199.00 for the unit and then 500.00 for install. this included a new gas flex hose and cutting and sealing outside trim. fits right into original hole. their company policy is to replace, not diagnose problems. they want the problem unit back at the factory to figure out what caused the failure should there be a problem. easy to drain and you have 2 hot water settings ECO and comfort. I think it is worth looking into. my understanding is that Elkhart factories are starting to switch over to them starting with the B class motorhomes
patrick

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum