Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2021, 02:33 AM   #5
Chateau_Nomad

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 24F
State: Ohio
THOR #16721
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013NHSiestaowner View Post
Thanks, friends, for your advise. Regarding the wonky seating of the covers and the possibility of interference with wheel weights, a few well-directed blows with a 2lb hammer to coak the weights closwer to the rim seems to have solved the problem. Filling tires and using TPMS sensors without covers would certainly be convenient, but I'm not ready to give up the bling!
Happy trails
Peter
My wheels are white and I have polished aluminum covers. It's a pain removing the two rear covers to reach the inner dually tire valve. But I've got it down to a routine using a removable extension.

I can't do the "commercial truck" look either... or I would consider leaving the covers off. Maybe I could paint them with some yellow wrinkle paint? Yep... the missus would love that...

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum