Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Springy floor
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2021, 10:44 AM   #2
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Water leaks don't always manifest themselves until there is noticeable damage. While you might not see evidence of a roof or window leak, it would be good to crawl undernearth the rig to see if water could be getting in from below (around wheel wells, walls and other areas).

Also given the floor issue is near the bathroom, I would be looking for a possible leak there as well. If there is an access panel under the shower pan, I would remove it and look there for signs of water leaks as well as inspect the plumbing at the sink as well.

That being said.... I had an Outlaw 29H a few years ago and we noticed the floor was soft and flexiing in the bathroom. We had it addressed under warranty over the winter. The dealer found there was no support under the floor in that area when they looked at it.... only the plywood. They ended up getting Thor to approve tearing the bathroom apart to properly deal with the floor.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum