Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2021, 08:14 PM   #3
RACarvalho

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34R
State: Indiana
THOR #19887
As you, I have a full wall slide.
What I have noticed so far is that full wall slides are very sensitive to leveling.
Check if your auto level function is really leveling the motorhome front to back and side to side.
Measure the level in several points along the floor.
If autoleveling is not leveling correctelly (one sign is the refrigerator door wanting to open or close when left partially open), level the coach manually until YOUR measure is correct, then shut down the engine and turn off the auto leveling.
Turn the ignition key on(but not the engine) and turn the leveling system on.
Press front five times and then back five times.
lights will start blinking.
Then push retract all jacks 3 times...
you will see the lights to stop blinking and the wait light turn on.
When the wait light turn off, turn the system off and now your leveling system have a new zero point.
also check the CHASSIS battery.
If I understood right the slides are connected to the chassis battery and not to the house ones, if the chassis battery is low in voltage, that will means that the slide motors will draw a higher amperage and that can trigger the module to "think" the system have a short and shut down power to it.
My Slide was randomly doing that...
RACarvalho is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.