Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2021, 06:59 PM   #17
aa9zz

Brand: Still Looking
Model: 2016 Newmar
State: Indiana
THOR #1075
I always worried about the same thing. I went online to the Flying J site and printed the list of stations. Using the list you can even enter the address into your GPS and plan your trip. The list will tell you whether the Flying J or Pilot has RV lanes.

You can print the list by state and just follow the highway to the station with the next RV lane

Most of us can’t afford a diesel so planning includes the location of RV friendly gasoline stops. Almost all Flying J’s fo have RV lanes. Pilots do also but the online list will tell you if they do or not.

I was fortunate enough to be able to afford a diesel and bought one last March. But, I remember the difficulty I had in finding fuel for the past 15 years.

Try my suggestion and it will take at least some of the worry in planning your trip.

Phil

2017 Tiffin Allegro RED 33aa

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.