Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2021, 12:06 AM   #17
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by elbenson View Post
Thank you for the detailed reply with examples. I did see your previous posts so at the very least I have a better idea what to keep my eye on. Wouldn't the cap to body be covered under the 12 year structural warrantee. Or have you gotten feedback during your visits to the service center that this is not the case.

Eric
The cap issue should be covered by the structural warranty. However in my case the structural warranty is only 6 years for coaches built in 2020 and earlier.

In my case I don't want to have to deal with it more than once. Besides the hassles of getting it fixed, there is also the concern of water intrusion once the molding begins to break its seal and loosen as screws begin to break or push through the molding if you keep using the coach before the problem gets addressed.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum