Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Joel
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2021, 11:56 PM   #21
Galobo

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Sprinter four winds
State: Georgia
THOR #14780
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerendasy@comcast.net View Post
MCR1010
Thank you for your input. And, I thank everyone else who replied to my problem. It is fixed. There was nothing wrong with anything except my Newbie Brain. There absolutely was a valve closed that was staring me right in the face. I forgot how to use it since I only used it once before I left for my trip. The mode selector was set to tank. I thought it was supposed to be set to this setting. But, Tank setting is when you fill the fresh water tank. I turned it to Normal & I heard water sucking. And a minute later I had water working in all faucets. I admit if I would have read the destructions, I would have known all along. I hope everyone gets a good chuckle from this one. Thanks again to everyone! ��
Chuckle is a great choice of words. I feel sure everyone here has been in your shoes and understands how you felt. The beauty of this forum is we have all been there, done that and glad to help.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.