Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Miramar 34.2
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 10:50 PM   #17
retromike

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 34.2
State: Florida
THOR #682
miramar 34.2

Hey Brian,

sorry to hear your items are also adding up. I just finally took my maiden voyage for 4 days. Wow fun!
Few other oddities that I have popped up while on trip. First thing is no windshield wiper pump and wipers fell off clips all broken, Ice maker didn't work, passenger armrest broken,and the shower wont drain very fast unless i leave the gray tank open . I made sure it wasn't clogged its got to be a vent problem.

I checked like you said about the outlet under dinette and to my surprise there is nothing,no wires nothing. My wife and i both really missed that one as its really not a very functional area without plugs.

My bedroom TV is fine as someone did cut it directly out so i have no bend?

Other than the steering wheel at a 45 degree angle I haven't had any major problems.

I called Thor and they told me to take it in and get everything fixed. We will see what happens next.

All said its minor stuff compared to how nice she sets up and drives, I love it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum