Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2021, 10:52 PM   #16
Galobo

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Sprinter four winds
State: Georgia
THOR #14780
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin S View Post
Anyone experiencing Carpenter Ants in the coach? I had a front leak at the window two or three years ago and I have a wood pile within 15 feet of the coach. I have evidence of Carpenter Ants, these guys are red and black and about 1/4" long. there is shavings along the front left and right of the cockpit and in the bedroom below the TV. also by the front door. HELP please to get rid of these devils. I am now using boric acid and powdered sugar mixture.
Bifenthrin, a synthetic pyrethroid insecticide and very repellent to antsit can be bought at tractor supply you spray them on contact it will kill them. After it is dry, they won't come near it, because it repels them. I would spray them and use the insect bomb to kill any hidden nest.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum