Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2021, 01:01 AM   #17
Chateau_Nomad

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 24F
State: Ohio
THOR #16721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galobo View Post
Bifenthrin, a synthetic pyrethroid insecticide and very repellent to antsit can be bought at tractor supply you spray them on contact it will kill them. After it is dry, they won't come near it, because it repels them. I would spray them and use the insect bomb to kill any hidden nest.
I completely forgot about my stink bug "war"!

I started using a product called Bifen XTS for a stink bug infestation 2 years ago. It's a stronger formula of the same stuff. Supposedly stink bugs are difficult to control... today I occasionally (rarely) find even a dead one. I spray the entire perimeter of the house, especially soffits spring and fall. We have NO bugs or spiders in the house! We don't have insects in the MH... except for the occasional "camp fly". But if we did, that would be my go to. It's relatively cheap... I still have over half of a $45 quart of concentrate left. Exterminators here charge $100 for ONE APPLICATION!!

Pyrethrin based insecticides leave a residue which dries after a couple hours. It's derived from Chrysanthemums. I'm careful about "the bees"... we have a garden, and those are the good guys! And it's touted as pet friendly after completely dry.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.