Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2021, 05:43 PM   #3
chunker21

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Omni XG32 GONE for good
State: Alabama
THOR #22586
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducksface View Post
Any business that will work on your motorhome alignment, will have the numbers.
Any customer who came on telling me where to set the alignment would be asked to leave because the liability would be huge.
The very adamant customer/housewife would sure lose their expertise/adamancy when in a witness box.

Trust the shop you trust.
Yes but I'd like to know what the starting figures are from Ford as opposed to what it has when taken in. I have confidence in the shop but I also like to be informed so they are not explaining stuff I already know, or should know. As a side question, doesn't anyone know what a 550 chassis weighs when delivered to Thor? Mostly a curiosity thing on my part.

I found alignment figures for up to 350 and there is a range. Going from one extreme of a range can have some handling differences and I'd like to optimize mine. If you don't know the answer perhaps someone else does.
2012 PT Crusader 355BHQ
chunker21 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum