Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2021, 10:12 PM   #21
MLP

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #17478
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkoldman View Post
I am really getting confused because it seems like you missed it to?

This is now the 3rd time in this thread where I have said "my personal chronic habit of washing and waxing the RV personally including the roof and eyeballing sealants." I far exceed Thor's recommendation. I don't need a checklist to remind me to wash and wax RV and Roof. I use RV Wash & Wax monthly and Mequire's Pure Wax #56 (fiberglass roof) twice a year. I don't ever use a pressure washer sprayer on any parts of the RV, and when I am washing the roof I am checking all sealants was the point.

In short with exception of pressure washer use, I take care of my RV just like my cars, motorcycles and boat. It is just bigger

I listed all of the things that I do yearly for maintenance including roof, did I miss something? It is not that complicated is / was my point. Some things should be obvious if you use your coach, like check air pressure, battery water etc.
Oh boy! You need sun glasses to look at that roof and could shave by the shine.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.