Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2021, 10:18 PM   #22
MLP

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #17478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
I know how to make it even easier: just write large checks frequently to your favorite dealership...
I never go to the dealership. They would take a month to get an oil change done at double the price elsewhere. I use an independent RV service center. I do not have the space or time allowed, 72hr in the street at home, to do the oil changes etc.. I do most of the easy checks and dry lube stuff as well as the air filter. I can and do clean the radiators. At home I unload or load up, clean and wax. We had a problem with a neighbor who was calling in a complaint saying I was parked for over a week. She even called when she thought we were going to get the RV and bring it home. We were just going to the store. We met the parking police pull up and question us. I told them she will call as soon as we get the RV to load up and as you can see even when we just go shopping, thinking that we are bring the RV home. The answer back, we have to trust the person who complains. If I see you pull up I will assume you were here for a week and just went around the block. That is why I hate one size fits all -- well lets not get political.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum