Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 01:03 AM   #15
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helga View Post
We are having an issue too - have a few minor warranty items and last week large slide got stuck out - luckily RV Mobile took 2 hours got the slide in - not sure if motor bad but the rollers are cracked. Still waiting a week later for a call back - I emailed service but the email reply did not help - I asked to set up an appt for service - my dealership is as bad as they can be . I figured let me just drive to thor one day and get it all fixed. But the email rep says oh you need to call customer care and they will transfer you to service. Well I did email service and they replied but because I am on extended warranty I guess they did not want to bother - I guess Thor warranty and is another dept then regular service and extended warranty. Anyone know the difference I just want to find a dealership or thor that will fix my problems ANY IDEAS ??- so till then our travels are with a large slide in the in position - we are working around it the best we can -

Just frustrated that you cant get a call back from anyone anywhere to set up a appt
What has happened to customer service !!!
If you no longer have any time remaining on the Thor warranty take the coach to the dealer that sold you the extended warranty. They sold it so they should honor it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.