Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2021, 11:53 AM   #34
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by EA37TS View Post
You are correct. I also had many Ford cars and SUVs. I never had to contact Ford for RV issues and the last time on a car was in 1998. All my issues were always handled by a dealer.

Same here. And I also like that there’s a Ford dealer on every corner. If you break down on a trip it probably doesn’t really mean much, but for some reason it gives me a sense of security; particularly when traveling out west in less populated areas.

My Class C only went to Ford Truck dealer for alignment, but van has been in a few times due to age and high mileage. Regular Ford dealers have taken care of repairs, which fortunately happened close to home so I wasn’t stranded for days. Still, it took days to get a fuel pump replaced, which would have been an issue if it happened during a trip. Just thinking that having lots of Ford dealers may save on towing distance, but may not actually save much time as far as getting back on the road.

For what it’s worth, dealing with Ford Customer Service a long time ago was a horrible experience. Maybe it is just part of auto/vehicle business.

Glad you got problem fixed quickly.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.