Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 06:17 PM   #14
ador

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 33.1
State: Nevada
THOR #21278
I agree Wiley. I have downloaded the electrical diagram from Thor owner website. It looks Greek to me. But I will try to analyze and see If I can locate some wirings that is accessible. There is a bunch of wires that are bundled up and zip tied to a black, flat plastic (that they use to hold them in place, bends inward when retracted and straightens up when slide is extended). It is visible, but not accessible without removing the living room slide out.

I have an appointment with the dealer Sept. 14th for some warranty items that need to be fixed. I will surely include this incident (issue). Since it is currently working, I hope they will still look into this matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiley1 View Post
I would bet that your slide is pinching the 12v wire that feeds the switch for overhead light in the bedroom. Just because this issue has gone dormant doesn't mean it is fixed. It is likely to come back the next time you fully extend the slide. Best to find it while you're in your home port so it doesn't ruin your next trip.
ador is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum