Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 06:56 PM   #16
ador

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 33.1
State: Nevada
THOR #21278
No leaks whatsoever. I sealed all the windows with Flexseal after delivery. I also applied 6 inch Eternabond tape to all roof seams. We drove through some HEAVEY Rains in Missouri, Florida and Texas during this past trip. No water leaks anywhere (Thank God).

The living room slide (lower front part) started developing gap, about 1/4 to 1/2 inch. And I noticed the some part of the lower rail have some "gouges". Might need re-adjustment. Cigarette lighter outlet stopped working (I use this for my GPS and TPMS). The Propane Electronic gauge was NOT working since delivery. Was promised that they will order a replacement panel. As it turned out, I have to bring the RV in for inspection so the dealer can request approval for warranty work. And lastly, the electric outlet on the dinette seat was NOT working since day 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiley1 View Post
This is just one reason why my little 24 ft Class-C has no slides.
Another? Leaks.
ador is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum