Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 01:25 PM   #4
chunker21

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Omni XG32 GONE for good
State: Alabama
THOR #22586
Quote:
Originally Posted by lwmcguire View Post
I prefer DT and get excellent picture quality

With the DT extra package i get >250 channels and DVR in the Tuscany, Lake House, shop, and SB for less than 140

Only one Genie however, the other DVR's are 2 channels

Tuscany came with Wingard DT and it has been trouble free

If you're only going to have one location it might work with Dish howwhen i had dish they raised my prices significantly
When you say DT are you referring to Direct TV or Dish TV? I have the Dish largely because I had it previously at my home and it's easier to work with in my opinion. Both do the same thing. To the OP, original poster, check out the Winegard site for what they offer. The open antenna like the Trav'ler will give the best reception because it's larger. BUT it's fixed on the roof so where you park may not have the required sky visibility. A Playmaker or Tailgater in their line can be move out to that sky access but there reception may not be as strong.

You can even get a home style antenna, put it on a tripod mount and aim it. But you'll have to manually aim it. Research the offerings and decide HOW YOU want it.
2012 PT Crusader 355BHQ
chunker21 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.