Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 07:23 PM   #3
Kruncher

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Omni RB34
State: New York
THOR #20403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
Man..... you have a bigger set that I do.

Even with 4-wheel drive I don't think I will take my SV34 on the beach. I have seen more than a few stuck coaches and trucks over the years.

I'm glad you were able to pull it off...... very cool for sure!
Hi Judge,
I was doubtful the whole time. When I first was on the trail to the beach, I started slipping in some loose sand. I found myself saying.. Why did I do this!! However after I made the turn onto the beach, it was smooth sailing. The worst part was the 3 hours it took me to clean the whole RV to make sure all the sand was out.

Btw Judge - I just printed out your upgrade list. You hit a lot of major pain points that I want to upgrade as well. I might be reaching out to you soon. As my wife wasn’t a fan of boondocking, I found that I need to add additional batteries and solar.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum