Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2021, 12:35 AM   #26
nmcmilla

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Gemini 23TR
State: British Columbia
THOR #5922
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M. View Post
Again, not sure I am responding correctly. Thank you for the feedback. Updated conditions: Unplug shore power no onboard power, lights, etc. All circuit breakers and what I can see for fuses look to be operational. Checked voltage out of 55 amp converter and NO voltage and the cooling fan is not running. Appears to be a bad converter??
I don't see you mentioning checking your Use/Store switch (seperate from fuses, in mine to the left in the footwell). Even while on shore power, if the switch is set to "store" no charging of house batteries occurs (and batteries drain from parasitic draws). You will need to set to "use" and leave on shore power to get house batteries operational (or drive for awhile but alternator charging is not as efficient).

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum