Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2021, 02:59 AM   #19
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16ACE27 View Post
We agree 200%. So tired of the Fauci Flip Flops.

I saw a headline online today: 3 teenagers on ventilators in Arkansas - all eligible for the vaccine.

Seems this latest outbreak is mostly (> 98%) among the unvaccinated. IF we didn't have vaccines available I would have some empathy but look at the number of inactive vaccine sites that have been shut down over the last few months. Sorry, choosing to not get vaccinated has consequences. I'm not going back into lockdown due to paranoid, uneducated people refusing to get vaccinated.

I also agree choices have, and should have, consequences. I particularly hate to see so many young people unnecessarily dying because they refused the risk of a vaccine when the risk of no vaccine seems so much greater.

However, I don’t see Fauci as flip flopping as you suggest. Adapting to changing situation and conditions based on new data is not the same thing in my opinion. I’m pretty sure no one would have predicted that so many Americans would have remained unvaccinated, or that the Delta variant would be so contagious.

Months ago few would have predicted that those of us that have been vaccinated could get and spread the Delta variant so easily, even if we don’t get sick enough to end up in the hospital or dead in large numbers ourselves. This is important to me because my mother can not be vaccinated (doctor recommends against it) so I could spread it to her without even knowing I’m carrying the Covid virus. It is really unfortunate that we collectively didn’t put an end to Covid months ago when we had the opportunity.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum