Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2021, 06:40 PM   #2
Chateau_Nomad

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 24F
State: Ohio
THOR #16721
Quote:
Originally Posted by miobie View Post
Hi all.
I have a 2016 Thor Quantum WS31 that I purchased used a few years ago. I have finally gotten around to trying to fix the ice maker that never worked. When I pulled the refrigerator out of its cubbie, I noticed that the water line was never hooked up. Unfortunately, it goes into a hole underneath the shower and bathroom, which has water lines that are almost impossible to get at. Does anyone know WHERE the refrigerator line is supposed to connect? Any tips on how to tap into an existing water line to get water to the fridge?

Thanks, all!
Assuming your ice maker takes a 1/4" poly line (most do), find a cold supply line (blue pex), cut it and insert a Shark Bite fitting:

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum