Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 04:37 PM   #43
WoodcarvingGypsy

Brand: Crossroads
State: Indiana
THOR #105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter11 View Post
Not much Charlie, this is not near the forum we had at Crossroads. One of the members emailed me this morning and he had emailed Tom as to why the forum was taken down with no warning. Tom told him they had to make "hardware" changes and the forum would be back soon. I know in the 8 years I have been on the forum it was never taken down for maintenance. I guess we all wait and see.
I spent 42+ years in the IT business and one goal we always tried to maintain was that the end users (us) wouldn't know when a change got made.

I've done this kind of upgrade for most of my working career and one thing I always got a chuckle out of is to do the upgrade, tell noone until it had been up for a couple of weeks, then spread the word that we'd one the upgrade but not say when.

You'd be suprised at the problems that would surface.

My opinion is that someone in Crossroads management got a spear from a end user and got irritated.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.