Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Broken slide
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2021, 06:45 PM   #17
petef

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 27K
State: Nevada
THOR #970
I had slide problem and was told to take it to a shop in Fontana, CA, J&L RV repair. Thor paid them. See if they will pay a local shop...or go to J&L, they know what they are doing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkwoode View Post
I have a 2019 Challenger 37yt With 3 slides. The passenger side (which houses the fridge, kitchen, and dinette) has already been repaired once under warranty for creeping out. Now it seems to have jumped a couple of teeth and the lower rear end and is sticking out 1.5" while the rest of it is flush. Called Thor, opened a claim, was told mid October was when they are scheduling appts (am 4.5 hrs away and willing to drive there). I just need to get the appointment scheduled and they gave me a number to call for scheduling and the name of a person, have left multiple messages and have not gotten a return call. Have called back to customer service and they do nothing but forward me to his voicemail. You think a company the size of Thor would have more than one person scheduling (and I was told they do )and could get me scheduled in. I'm really frustrated as I'd heard the service of the factory was actually pretty good compared to the overall reputation of Thor products. We have future trips planned and can use the RV with the slide in, but I don't want to do any damage to it driving down the road with the slide the way it is. I'm fully aware of the shortage of RVs and parts as a result of the pandemic, so I realize there is no quick fix, but a general customer service return of a call is a different matter. Can anyone give me some guidance as to my dilemma?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.