Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2021, 02:59 AM   #8
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau_Nomad View Post
Okay dk... You know how I'm addicted to this ceramic spray stuff... here's another one that got rave reviews. It's going on mine as a test after the Turtle Wax stuff wears off...
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084F4DC92...ing=UTF8&psc=1

I may get industrious and use their synthetic clay first...
All the things you are looking at is good stuff. So many variables on what to use and when to use etc. I don't use or need clay because my finishes on autos or auto never get to the point where it does anything of substance.

The new 3 n 1 stuff in your link is really a detailing spray. I actually bought the Turtle Wax Hybrid Solution 3 n 1 detailing ceramic spray when I bought the Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Spray. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Turtle-Wa...s_cri_entp_e_n I was trying to get over $25 to get free shipping from Amazon. I get them both tomorrow.

I am not sure how I will use them yet, I have plenty of things to clean so I will find something My hope is that I can use the Ceramic Spray on the roof. I may treat a 2' x 2' area and leave it for few months to see what happens. I may use the 3 n 1 on my boat's bottom to see how that goes. I may also use on all of my wheels just to get comfy with it.

To keep it simple all of my wax products are made by Meguiars or Turtle Wax. Well most anyway because I do have 303 Protectant & RV Wash & Wax
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum