Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2021, 05:42 PM   #12
MLP

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #17478
Quote:
Originally Posted by owas932 View Post
I have to say I've been very impressed with Thor's customer service. They quickly authorized the repairs and the parts are on order. So far though, no one can tell me, even approximately, how long it will take to receive the parts.

We just committed to staying another month at Meadows of San Juan Resort. The resort staff and owners have been great and the summer weather has been fairly pleasant.
That is because THOR or any RV manufacture stocks spare parts. They are ordered form the manufacture that supplies them. The order is in and will be filled in the same order as received. They may not even be in production and you wait until the factory starts to do so. A few days maybe or like my compartment door for my old fifth wheel, ninety days, then a week to ship.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum