Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2021, 08:57 PM   #1
roze

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Oregon
THOR #24470
New Owner 2021 GeminiTR 23

HI. I am a very new owner and really happy to find this forum. Never having had a rig before I am negotiating what seems like a steep learning curve. My latest unresolved challenge involves accessing and recognizing the tankless water heater by-pass valve. I've attached a couple of pictures I took in the neighborhood of the suspected by-pass valve. I'm needing to know how to bypass the water heater when I get around to sanitizing the fresh water tank (with vinegar or bleach). I sure would appreciate any direction or suggestions that those of you more experienced than I could provide. Thanks and looking forward to being involved with the Gemini community! NOTE- I just noticed that the picture (back of the wh) is shown almost upside down. The red pipe runs perpendicular to the ground as it exits the wh.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	back of water heater.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	32675   Click image for larger version

Name:	associated piping below wh.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	102.8 KB
ID:	32676  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.