Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2021, 09:49 PM   #11
Harmsy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Oregon
THOR #20539
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunker21 View Post
With proper cleaning you can get them to read accurately, temporarily. As said, the reliability of the sensors is on par with other fine quality items in RVs so why should anyone expect different from these? On my Omni the black and grey full sensors are at the very top, VERY top. So when they read full, guess what, no warning and they are full. Draining they may read empty or 1/3. Bathroom sink is plumbed to black tank. Sink drain is higher than toilet. When sink stops draining, do NOT flush the toilet. No I didn't try it and immediately drained black tank. Somewhere between 1/3 and 2/3 is the guessing game when to drain. Oh the fun of Rvs but I don't fret over it. Knowledge is power.
Please clarify:...(I'm confused) bathroom sink is plumbed to the black tank?...so I should assume that shower and kitchen sink is still plumbed to the grey water tank on your Motor Home...
I have a 24SJ Thor Citation on a Merc Sprinter chassis...would mine be the same configuration?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum