Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2021, 06:47 PM   #22
AlmostRetired

Brand: DRV
Model: PS3 Elite
State: Minnesota
THOR #3564
Anderson Kantleak is a piece of garbage. Look, I’m not one to slam something publicly without plenty of merit. I am now replacing my fourth Kantleak with the “latest and greatest” all brass model. They have not stood behind their product and have told me failures are from improper installation by DRV and Dealerships. All four panels have filled and overflowed the holding tank whenever on city water. I have had to live off the tank and the pump ever since I bought my rig new in 2015. The current panel is also leaking at the plastic hose connection whenever water is pressurized due to a hairline crack. It’s funny how Anderson Brass says there is nothing wrong with their product yet they go through an entire redesign eliminating plastic and changing the valve selectors to something that doesn’t “click” now. They then happily collect another $220 or so and have an employee picnic. I can’t believe I can have four failures yet some comments suggest this is a rare event. I beg to differ.
2013 HD Ultra Limited
AlmostRetired is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum