Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2016, 09:41 PM   #44
Travelin' Texans

Brand: Redwood
Model: 36FB
State: Arizona
THOR #3610
Regardless of which site you get the reviews from you'll have read between the lines on most. It constantly bugs me at how many give bad reviews for the entire park because the "free" wifi is weak, if you absolutely require wifi, BRING YOUR OWN. I will admit that 95% of parks wifi is weak to nonexistent, but we have our own secured wifi. And sorry to offend anyone, but if you'll notice that the majority of the negative reviews say "we stayed there in a motor home", don't know if they expected too much, didn't research before going, or just too hard to please. You'll learn to weed out the ones that give bad reviews for the features you won't/don't use/need, ie showers, bathrooms, laundry, playground, dog run, pool. I've even read one that gave the very nice park a very bad review because it didn't furnish dog poop bags, you have a dog, bring your own damn bags or leave the dog at home.
Replacement undetermined
Travelin' Texans is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum