Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2021, 02:57 PM   #4
lowellcantrell

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Kentucky
THOR #24547
Update: Found it, reset it, leveling problem solved. It was in the battery compartment under the steps, but not visible and definitely not accessible from the front of the batteries. It was hidden in the back top corner. Accessible only by a 2" space next to the coach frame. Had to crawl underneath to get access. I wonder about the people that assemble these things. It was installed prior to the batteries with no thought given to future accessible. If I ever take the batteries out for replacement I will move it to a better location. Tried to reach it from the front after resetting it, but the only thing I did was loose some skin off the top of my hand against the plywood underlayment! Anyway, problem solved and new note to add about RVs that is not covered in any of the manuals. If you get a "low voltage" warning on your auto leveling system you might want to check the battery breaker first. Wish I had! It would have saved me the $320 for a new leveling controller that Lippert told me I needed. Anyone want to buy a leveling controller, lol!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum