Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2021, 10:41 AM   #1
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Judge's 7-Week Midwest, Plains and National Park Trip Blog

We are starting our 7-week, ~5500 mile trip with our ’20 Magnitude SV34 with Jeep Wrangler in tow and headed to the Midwest, Northern Plains an several National Parks so I thought I would post some pictures and information throughout our trip for anyone interested for their own trips in then future.

We started planning this trip about 18 months ago and booked most of the campgrounds and activities in January this year.

Our trip will include stops in Nashville, Bismarck and Medora ND, Glacier NP, Yellowstone NP, the Tetons, Cody WY, Mount Rushmore and the Badlands.

I used Road Trippers to plot our general route and then a combination of Waze and a Garmin RV770 during the trip to help with real-time traffic / construction / accidents and other problem areas while on the road.

Here is what our trip looks like on the map after several iterations during our planning.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-08-23 at 7.03.22 AM.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	33009  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum