Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2021, 02:20 AM   #15
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16ACE27 View Post
4 - The only time you should see the upper vent on the side of an RV is if there is no path to a roof vent - as in the fridge is in the slide.

Yes sir my fridge is in the Slide

5 - Every RV I have ever owned has had an electrical outlet on an outside wall on the passenger side. Where else would you plug in a fan, an electric griddle for breakfast, or (in the old days) a boombox?
Gosh out of hundreds of pictures I have taken of my RV, this is one thing I don't have a picture of ; but on my passenger side, there is large hatch door that when you open you can see the Inverter which has one available 110 receptacle and over to the right inside same compartment is another duplex 110 receptacle. On the floor of same compartment there is a slide plate that when opened; you run the electrical cords through it and close it back up to seal cord or when cords are removed. Since it is inside, it never gets wet or not easy for theft if the compartment hatch door is locked which we usually keep everything locked.

Later I may have to watch the rest of video to see the inside. It was video like that that we saw of our coach before we bought that really sold us on model. They all do very good jobs putting them together.
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum